Thursday 6 May 2010

question 3 evulation


3. What kind of media institute might distribute your media product and why
I would like to distribute my magazine with Bauer Media. Bauer Media is a division of the Bauer Publishing Group, Europe’s largest privately owned publishing Group and would be perfect for my magazine, Bauer Media owns more than eighty influential media brands spanning a wide range of interests, including heat, GRAZIA, Closer, MCN, FHM, Parker's, MATCH, Magic 105.4, Kiss 100, Kerrang!, all-new Q the link below will show you more http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/
Because they are a recognizable institute, this will help to flog my product on the market. It will also give me the right help in producing my product to the standards of existing products, hopefully making mine just as popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment